
Kathryn really wanted to get to the beach as much as possible while she was here. I took these pictures on one of the days when it happened to be 80 degrees! She has now gone back to Vermont to 13 degree weather, and she wishes she could bask in the sun one more time!

Okay let me explain this picture...Ezra's diaper had gotten wet and as he was walking around, the diaper was rubbing on the inside of his legs and it was really bothering him. So I took off the diaper and tucked his onesie "tail" up because it was dragging behind him. We were laughing so hard because his little buns are so cute!











3 comments:
Love the buns, Ezra!
Stop teasing us poor Washingtonians! It's been in the 30s and foggy for the past few days. I got so excited when the sun came out this past weekend, but it quickly disappeared. I guess it went back down to you guys!
Elizabeth....I love all the pictures....miss the beach. Your kids are so big...they all grow up so fast! Love to your family
Post a Comment