Sunday, January 18, 2009

Temple

Our Temple Day
Okay, so some of these pictures are from before Christmas, but I haven't had a "moment" to upload some of these photos...Sorry!
So, right before Christmas we went to the LA Temple and we had a great time.
While I was in the temple, Scott took the boys to a nearby playground.
Here is Isaac posing with the temple behind him.


Momma and her boys...I love walking around the temple grounds with them, it's so peaceful.
Daddy and his boys! Scott didn't like that I made him sit on this tiny curb, what a good sport!

Sweet Ezra playing...he had so much fun at this little playground

The nativity scene at the temple was beautiful. Elijah and Isaac immediately ran under the ropes so they could see it "up-close" and I caught them right before they touched baby Jesus. I snapped this picture right when they came out from under the rope. I love how Isaac is looking up at Elijah.


No comments:

Guestbook