Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Hike

We went on a beautiful hike about a 10 minute drive from our house. It was wonderful and a lot of fun. The ocean is in the background, I'm not sure why it is showing up white in this picture!




Ah, there's the ocean behind us! Here is Kathryn and I on the ridge looking at the sunset.

We were rushing to get back to the car before it got dark, here are the boys starting to make their way back down!

There was a tractor near where we parked the car and all of the little boys automatically climbed in. Just think, in a few years they will not all be able to fit there!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's great to see what you guys are up to! I love the tractor picture. I remember one of Tyler at about that age next to a big huge dump truck.

Guestbook