Friday, April 4, 2008

Disneyland



Kathryn, Caleb and Joshua came to visit. We went to the AMGIN tour of California, and did lots of other things. The greatest thing we did together was go to Disneyland for Ezra's first birthday.





The boys loved the rides and went on everything! Elijah went on the big roller coaster 7 times!



We got to meet all their favorite characters.



Isaac's favorite was getting to drive a race car.



Joshua and Ezra had fun times together, but got a little tired.

4 comments:

Corey said...

Yeah, you've updated your blog! It looks like you had a lot of fun at Disneyland with the boys. We were so glad we were able to spend so much time with you guys while you were here. It was so cute watching the boys play together! Isaac especially touched my heart when he suggested we sing "The Wheels on the Bus" to help cheer up Hyrum and help to distract him from his broken leg. What a sweetie! We hope to see you again in the summer! Take care!

Corey said...

I love the new background you added to your blog. Where did you find it?

Martha said...

Hi Elizabeth and Scott,
This is aunt Martha, I love seeing your beautiful family. I wish I could have gone to Disneyland with all of you. Your boys are growing up so fast. I hope we can get together soon.
Big hugs to all of you and give your Mom a big hug from me please.
Love,
Martha

Richard and McKenna said...

Elizabeth!!! How is it going? Your little family is getting so big!! How fun. We were just there in May! :) --McKenna

Guestbook