It is a good thing you have such a nice sister. To edit your post click on the pencil by the comments. You can type more add pictures or video. If you want to make a new post go to the Dashboard, upper left corner, and click on new post. To edit anything else click on the little tools under what you want to edit, or go to customize at the top left corner on the navigation bar.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it actually through Kathryn's from a foward I was sent. I checked her's out and it was soooo cool to see Joshua and how much he's grown. Your boys are getting so much bigger too! I've semi started a blog myself, but haven't had much time to work on it. I'm making it my New Year's resolution to get it up and running though. So check it out when you can at www.goofygoffs.blogspot.com. We love and miss you guys!
2 comments:
It is a good thing you have such a nice sister. To edit your post click on the pencil by the comments. You can type more add pictures or video. If you want to make a new post go to the Dashboard, upper left corner, and click on new post. To edit anything else click on the little tools under what you want to edit, or go to customize at the top left corner on the navigation bar.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it actually through Kathryn's from a foward I was sent. I checked her's out and it was soooo cool to see Joshua and how much he's grown. Your boys are getting so much bigger too! I've semi started a blog myself, but haven't had much time to work on it. I'm making it my New Year's resolution to get it up and running though. So check it out when you can at www.goofygoffs.blogspot.com. We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment